8.04.2011

Eaton Canyon



It's been a while since I've gone hiking. Besides, it's been too hot in LA to go hiking unless you go early in the morning at like 3 or 4am before the sun wakes up and begins burning down on earth. However, the weather was okay today.. especially if the hiking trial is near rivers and lots of trees (for shade!). I took my sister and my cousin (who's practically a sister #3) to Eaton Canyon today. The first and last time I was there was actually during a date and the best thing I got out of the guy was this hiking trail! On a scale of easiness for beginning hikers I would say it's a 3 or 4 because there aren't any high rocks or hills. Very smooth and easy I'd say, but my sister who fell right on top of a big rock on all fours begs to differ. Hahahahahhaha.

No comments: