4.04.2011

Healthy Habits



Tonight my sister and I began our healthy eating. I don't want to say that we are going on a "diet" but we kind of are. We haven't been going to the gym for about 2 months now just because we've both been so swamped with work. My sister's a junior in high school and for those who are a part of Universities, you know how tough it was. So she's been dealing with homework in general and getting into college, SAT and all that good stuff that I didn't have to deal with since I chose fashion school. Anyways, our goal is to lose 10-15 pounds and to stay that way. This is going to require a lot of changes in the way we eat and also getting back to the gym.

Recipes:

Salmon
-Cut into pieces
-Place onto a plate
-Add chopped garlic
-Add chopped ginger
-A few pinches of salt
-A few pinches of black pepper
-Steam for about 10-15 minutes

We chose not to add any oil because the fish has natural oils that eventually gets steamed out and makes a delicious natural sauce :)

Grapes
Not much of a recipe for the grapes but I grabbed these at the Asian super market earlier when I went grocery shopping with my mother. They are really big and they're seedless, delicious!