4.05.2011

Flared Fun In The Sun



A peek of my next post/what I wore today (which is Monday) with no colors so I wouldn't give any more hints away since you can see my entire outfit :P

I have to be up in 3 hours to meet with animal control.. Meeko is fine however I am not. Got bit by a chihuahua that's a part of a chihuahua hoarder today while walking Meeko. Will update tomorrow...

Goodnight @ 3:12AM

Update!
It is April 7, 2010 at 11:30pm, this isn't going to be the last update because I haven't even had time to take a look and retouch the rest of the photos but these are my favorite 2 top picks. Thank you mother for playing photographer that day.



They're finally doing construction at the __________ plaza! I practically grew up at this plaza so I am excited for these new nice roads :)



Mother rocked Golden Rule LA "Gold Is The New Black" tee today. Oh, and I filmed an outfit of the day video for my YouTube channel too. I filmed mom in GRLA too but did a seperate video for her, haha!