8.25.2011

Alcove Café & Bakery



I do not keep in contact with many people whom I went to high school with. Simply because many of them are away for school, doing different things, and too busy. But there's a phrase that puts all of those excuses into the dumpster.

"People make time for things & people they want in their lives, please don't be fooled by 'I don't have time'." -- MAC

It meant the world to be when one of my best girlfriend, Christy, who I met back in high school (freshman year) attended my graduation at FIDM. We don't talk daily and text here and there but when we get together it's just like how it was 4-5 years ago. I was really happy that we were both fortunate enough to find time out of our busy schedules to get together.



We went to Los Feliz to this adorable cafe called the Alcove Café & Bakery. Christy's also a heavy yelp-er like I am so I'm glad that we both don't have any issues with picking a place to eat or hang out at whenever we do get together. Every time we do, it's always somewhere new so it's exciting. I haven't written a review for Alcove yet but my salad was 4.5 stars which means I will definitely be returning.

No comments: