8.02.2011

24 Hrs In A Day Isn't Enough



If there's one thing I wish I had more time for, it would be to work out.

On long days, I'd wake up at 6:00am and take my sister to school at 6:30am. Drop her off and come back and it's probably 7:00am. I sometimes take Meeko out for a walk, if it's not too sunny yet and come back around 9:00am. Or, if I do not take Meeko for a walk, I go to the gym for 1 1/2 hours and come back and shower and prepare for work. Leave the house at 9:00am and go to work and leave work at 6:00pm and come home around 7:00 or 8:00pm depending on traffic. Then there is dinner and it's already 9:00pm by the time I finish the dishes. I try so hard to have the lights off before 11pm but that rarely happens.

I'm currently not working and no longer going to school anymore so I have this what most people would call "free time" or "vacation". Nope, my days are filled with running errands for my parents, taking my grandma to the doctor's, being my sister's chauffeur and taking my bff to work. Yet, I still do not have time to go to the gym as much as I'd like to which is at least 2 hours every day and this is put into consideration of me wanting to get at least 7 or 8 hours of sleep, which is impossible.

No comments: