6.09.2011

The last assignment


Completed my last & final homework/project assignment last night..

It's finally kicking in that my time at The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising is coming to an end. What was originally planned at the beginning of my journey to graduate in the Summer of 2010 changed due to me taking on a job at Golden Rule LA. I have no regrets and I just still cannot believe I am done.. I will no longer be entitled to being able to be called a 'student' and will be entering the "real world".

It seems as if it was just yesterday where my parents and I were lost trying to find a parking lot for my first interview and tour at FIDM. Now, I am familiar with the friendly VS rip off lots.

Graduation is being held at The Staples Center next Saturday 6.18.2011

No comments: