5.21.2011

Will and Wendy

Vintage jacket, David Lerner dress, Forever21 booties, Rebecca Minkoff clutch

Readers, I'd like to introduce you to my first pair of god parents : ) They've seen me grow up as a baby and have always given me unconditional love and care. They're some of the kindest and most amazing people I know and I hope that they live to the day that I get married.

Sis and I attended a wedding in favor for my parents absence. We weren't related to the bride and groom but the father of the groom is a good friend of my dad's so we went along with my god parents (god father is a good friend too) to the celebration dinner. The traditional Asian dinner where the bride does a dress change into an Asian dress and the same entrees served at every Asian wedding dinner such a mayonnaise shrimp and shark fin soup.