3.24.2011

Waking Up With The Sun

@ 6:45-7:00am

I was pretty happy about the recent daylight savings because now I get to wake up before or with the sun. It's a pretty damn beautiful sight to see..

fLuXuS top // American Apparel tank top // Forever21 Necklace // H&M & Forever21 rings

Taking advantage of this week off I decided to work on my YouTube channel some more and today I recorded or as others would say "filmed" my first tutorial! It's on the silver metallic nails I've been obsessing over. I have yet to hunt down the actual nail "foils" but the point of this video is to help girls (and boys, hehe) achieve the look for cheap (because nail foils are pretty expensive) and use as an alternative because not everyone can have access to nail foils.

You can read my post on the nails here.



I'm currently blogging at me & my sister's favorite coffee shop OZERO. She came home asking if we could go and since I haven't been in so long I figured why not. I wish coffee shops had doggy play pens though because I feel so bad leaving Meeko at home :(