2.06.2011

Hilary Duff in Paris

(Hilary Images)


Hilary Duff goes shopping on Sunday (February 6) in Paris, France.

The 23-year-old actress and Elixir author dropped by the Chanel, Isabel Marant, and Hermes boutiques on her day out on the town!
Hil is in Europe on the international leg of her first book tour, and she recently told NRJ radio that she’s already begun writing the second installment in the story’s series. “It’s a series of three books,” she added.

(Just Jared)

- - -
I can't get over how stunning Hilary Duff has become. I watched her on The Disney Channel "Lizzie McGuire" as a little girl and I'm not afraid to say I still have her Metamorphisis album playing on my iPod. I almost feel like I've grown up with her. It's great to see young celebrities keep themselves on their toes and not lose themselves. She's come so far and I am still, loving her! Her style isn't too high fashion but she's always looks so polished and casually chic.