6.17.2010

Sky high.

If I were asked if I could change anything about myself or is there anything that I do not like about myself, I would have to say my height. I'm happy with my body though but of course, if I was asked, I'd have to say I wish I was taller. But thanks to high heels, wedges, pumps and platforms, I am able to live this dream.. haha.

I had ordered these Jessica Simpson platforms back in.. December I believe. They were out of stock for the longest time and had to be back-ordered and when I woke up one morning and saw a box from UPS in the living room, I knew it was finally here because I had I also received an email notification of it arriving + finally being shipped!

I got them in a size 6. They only come in whole sizes and so because I am perfectly 6.5 and most of the time it's a 6 than a 7 because you can always break in tight shoes then shrink big shoes.. which isn't even possible.. but these fit me perfectly, however, I am not sure if it's because of the height of the shoe, it is taller than my clogs and my clogs are over the top comfy, these platforms make my left foot numb after a while.

On a scale from 1-10, I'd say a 7.5.