6.18.2010

Say Hello to Pikachu.

If you could bring back one toy from your childhood, what would it be?

Randomly out of the blue one day, I thought about my virtual pet (like a Tomodachi) Pokemon Pocket Pikachu. Due to my poor memory, I didn't remember much of it but I immediately searched it up on eBay. The first few times I searched, nothing, no results but I continued to look and I found one pop up one day! So I bought it! Less than $30 which isn't bad because I recall it being retailed for a good $20-50 at Toys R Us back in the day.

So it arrived the other day, without batteries, I got impatient and went to Wal-Mart to buy some batteries and it ended up being the wrong ones. So my mom suggested that I take it into an electronics repair place and they had the batteries I needed!

Here's a link to a bit of what I am talking about: http://www.bookmice.net/fleur/pikachu.html

Anyways, say hello to Pikachu because I'm going to be doing my own dairy of him, as cheesy as this idea is, ahahah. Kid at heart, what can I say :D