7.05.2011

My Habit by Amazon

Mark + James Marigold Sandal

I'm THIS CLOSE to sucking up my ridiculously long hair that's giving me literally heat wave melt downs for a couple of weeks more so I can get my hands on the tan ones..


Everyone is catching on to offering deals and discounts now a days in this economy, including Amazon!

Click here to sign up!

About Us
MYHABIT is a private fashion sale site offering up to 60% off hand-picked selections from designer and boutique brands. Founded by Amazon.com, MYHABIT sets a new standard in convenience, offering free, instant membership; fast, free shipping on U.S. orders and free return shipping in the U.S., as well as fast $15 international shipping to 50+ countries. The site also offers shoppers a complete fashion experience including 360-video shot on models, lavish photography and editorial segments.

No comments: