4.22.2011

Screaming for Thai Food



Vintage Jacket, American Apparel Tank, BDG Jeans, Forever21 Booties, L.A.M.B. Handbag, Forever21, H&M, & gifted TopShop accessories



Friday nights are usually sister nights. I still can't believe that in less than two years my baby sister will be off to college. Congratulations again to my sister for making into Pepperdine University's 34th annual Youth Citizenship Seminar. I already know I will miss her so I know that I must take advantage of the time left of her being around.

Tonight, we were originally going to go to our favorite death spot, The Boiling Crab. And I mean by death spot because it's against our "healthy eating". So our bodies got lucky because the wait was 1+ hour so we opted to thai food. We finally tried Thai Purple for the first time and it was a satisfying meal :) We will most certainly be returning on a Tuesday for their $3.99 Pad Thai sometime soon since we didn't get it tonight.

Another change of plans in our evening was that we planned to watch "The Adjustment Bureau" but at last minute when we checked our tickets, it was suppose to be used at an Edwards Theaters so we ended up watching "Scream 4". One word: FAIL. I couldn't take the cast or the entire script seriously, I loved all the rest of the movies but this one wasn't too nicely done. I'd give it a 3/5.

Nonetheless, it was a lovely evening spent with J <3