4.26.2011

New Jewelry Obsession

jewelmint

I'm pretty up to date with most things happening on the net since I am practically attached to my computer when I am not on my iPhone. Anyways, when I heard about Kate Bosworth starting a jewelry line with her stylist I just had to be signed up with the newsletter to get the first heads up when it launched.

I pretty much want everything. Each piece goes for $29.99 and it's based on your own personal style. You take the test when you sign up and you have your own 'showroom' which is all of the jewelry that are hand picked by the professionals to suite your taste!

It's invite only but don't worry, I am inviting you to join = )

http://jmnt.me/f13vJv

Trust me, if you're a Kate Bosworth fan (style icon wise, not her films) then you will love jewelmint. Enjoy!