4.14.2011

H&M Concious Collection



H&M releases it's new mother nature and earth friendly collection in stores today. Because I will most likely not be visiting the mall (due to homework and my empty wallet) I will try to cope by at least sharing with you all the things I (would) get if I had the time and money.

Will update with wish list when I get home later today.

I'm at school at the moment but just in case any of you decide to pop in here during the next few hours, take a look at the video and if you have the time and money, go and get yourself a few nice pieces for the Spring/Summer. White is the "it" color this season or not color?

Update @ 10:01pm

I changed my mind. I'm actually going to try to go to the mall this weekend and try on the pieces + make a video + photos for you all so stay tuned!