3.26.2011

The Pianist



I'm privileged to have such an amazing relationship with my little sister. One of the things that I love most about our relationship is that she always tells me what she learns at school. One day, she mentioned that she'd been watching this movie in clas based on a true story of a Holocaust survivor. One of my favorite subjects in school was history and I clearly remember learning about the Holocaust. I also work a couple of streets down from The Museum of Tolerance, one of my favorite museums. I immediately ordered this DVD of eBay and since my food poisoning/stomach flu disabled me from leaving the house on a Friday night, we did a movie night in my room.



The Pianist (2002) Trailer



The Pianist Theme Song


You have to watch this film. Trust me, it will change the way you see things. The world, people, and yourself.