2.05.2011

Valley's Lunar New Year Festival '11

Hat: Free People, Top: Urban Outfitters, Cardigan: kensie, Jeans: BDG, Scarf: Cotton On, Belt: GAP, Socks: American Apparel, Boots: Chinese Laundry, Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff, Jewelry: Mixed

There's many festivals held around town in honor of The Lunary/Chinese New Year. One of them is held on one of the big streets in our city, Valley. I've been going for many years but as I get older it begins to lose it's excitement but I attended this year because my sister wanted to go. So I did and took Meeko along with us. Poor Meeko was so frightened the entire time, I'm guessing because he's never seen so many people in one area, surprisingly no one stepped on him.. the highlight of my afternoon was my cup of chocolate frozen yogurt filled with my usual/favorite toppings blueberries, strawberries, almonds and peanuts from Yogurtland!


More photos come because they're on my friend's Nikon DSLR camera!