2.24.2011

Bad Girl With A Good Heart


1) Whenever I wake up in the morning my mind tells me I "want" a big breakfast but my tummy actually doesn't. When I wake up is when my body is at it's best shape. My tummy is tight and I'd really be alright if I didn't eat. (I almost never ate breakfast back in middle+high school. But since that one cup of sample at Costco I've constantly been buying a box of these Silk Chocolate Soymilk and they are the perfect breakfast. 150 calories in a box. They're really delicious, if you haven't tried one you must!

2) Although I only have classes on Wednesdays, I go to school on Thursdays too to attend lab which is used for catching up or getting ahead in class. In my case, catching up since all of FIDM's textile/fabric classes kicks my a**.

3) Before I went to lab today I had some errands to run for work. We're a part of SHOP RUMOR.com now so check it out!

4) The American Apparel warehouse in Downtown Los Angeles.

5) An important note to myself.. I cannot wait to graduate!!!

6) An interesting wall I came across when I was going home..

7) A scale used to weigh fabrics..

8) Haven't had Subway for some time now so I decided to make it my lunch today. They had this poster featuring a new cookie, White Chip Raspberry. Two words, deadly delicious.

9) Picked up my sister from school and on our way home I drove past a girl who crashed her car into the sidewalk of the freeway entrance. I noticed that she was struggling in her car so I stopped in the middle of the street, immediately and went to her and carried her out of her car. I later called 911 and waited with her till the ambulance and police arrived. I was really shocked by how some people can be so ridiculously ride. This one lady screamed "are you kidding" out of her car as if she was in an emergency. If I was in a video game and had a gun, yes, I would of shot her. Seriously, I cannot believe how sick some people can be.. Anyways, I gave the girl/woman, not sure how old she was but she thanked me for helping her out and is wanting to take me out for food. No need, I was just very happy she was alright and I was able to lend a helping hand. Oh, I also got completely speechless when this hot firefighter acknowledged me for what I did. Literally, speechless. I ended up saying this "oh, just doing my job, hehe". Yes, I 'hehe-d' at him. Nice job Anna.. no, but really, I was happy I was able to do a good deed. I couldn't have driven off without helping her out.

10) Finally came home, unwrapped my sandwich, and caught up on this week's episode of "The Bachelor" that I missed. I am on Team Chantel.


Oh, I also finally colored my nails that have been naked for a good two weeks. Red is a classic but with Spring/Summer arriving, my favorite bottle of Sea Green had to make a come back!