6.30.2010

The Bachelorette. Goodbye Jesse.

I was completely shocked when Ali eliminated handsome farm boy Jesse two weeks ago. (06.14.2010) My friend Jennifer had told me that I was going to be really shocked when I was going to catch the episode online at ABC.com and I surely was.

Jesse Beck, my favorite bachelor out of all the men, he's most good looking and close to my age, yum.






And according to some websites and The Bachelor on Facebook, there's this new reality spinoff show of The Bachelor and Bachelorette that will be starring contestants of both shows coming back to live in a house somewhat similiar to Big Brother and Jesse is on it! I don't know whether to be jealous that he'll possibly be hooking up with females in the house or happy because I'll be seeing more of him. Sigh. Whatever, having him as an eye candy is as close as I can get right now. Haha! Who am I kidding?