5.03.2010

third time's the charm.

Woke up earlier than usual this Monday morning. The baby sister leaves for school around 6:30am and since the bff wasn't going to be the one giving me a ride to school, I had to ask dad. I didn't want to bug him while he was in bed again so I figured that he could take me right after dropping Jennie off. Made myself some noodles and dumplings for breakfast.

What was made a scrapbook carrier became my rolling back pack since my time here at FIDM. The ex-boyfriend got me this hot pink back pack as a make up for one of our arguments and I must say, he's always been the best at providing the best+useful gifts. I'm 99.9% sure I am the only student who is rolling a huge pink box around campus, lol. So if you spot me, say hello!

Once again, another "trend" board assignment.

The idea of placing a cork like back ground was completely last minute.
I am so glad I did though, it turned out great!
There's a reason why I made up the saying:
"procrastination is my motivation"
because literally, that is when my best work is done!

I added a black border VS the white.
Much better, what do you think?I had to get some fabrics during the last 10 minutes before class started and wow, I thought I was the only procrastinator. WRONG! Apparently most students here at this school are? Okay, that isn't true, just us, lol.

So after class, dad picked me up and we later picked up mom and Jennie on the way and headed to the dealers to pick up my 3rd Scion XB aka Tofu Bob III.

I've been driving for 3 years and believe it or not, I've gotten into an accident every year. And although none of these accidents were caused by me, it's still a huge hassle to have to go through the process of fault, insurance, payment and etc.

My parents also had thoughts that maybe me getting another Scion XB wouldn't be a very good idea since it/I may be "cursed" but after checking out other cars (like the Pruis), I just don't see myself driving anything else besides a tofu.

Jacket: H&M Suede Bomber
Tube Bra: American Apparel in the color Neon Pink
Shirt: American Apparel Plain White Tank
Shorts: Silence & Noise Side Zipper Denim Short Shorts
Socks: Forever21
Belt: Forever21
Shoes: Ash
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff 'Morning After Bag Mini' in the color SageWe stayed at the dealers for a good 3-4 hours? Bless the baby sister for tagging alone to be my photographer and model for TPF.

You didn't think I'd leave out the infamous handbag photo did ya? Haha.

While waiting for all the paper work to be done we went to check out the Scion TC since the baby sister will soon be needing her own set of wheels.

May Tofu Bob III and I live a long and happy life!

And I almost forgot to mention another happy event that took place today, my grandma is back in town! She's finally here again after spending some time back at home in Hong Kong and having to mourn over my aunt's sudden death she's finally back here and I couldn't be happier. I love her company. To celebrate, we went out to dinner.

Cardigan: Forever21
Shirt: American Apparel White Tank
Scarf: Unknown. From a boutique on Rodeo Drive
Pants: Kohls Cargo Pants
Shoes: Payless Open Toe Slick Back
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff 'Morning After Clutch' in Black Quilted Patent
Earrings and Cuff Bracelet: Forever21

Ever thought an outfit looked good until you saw it in a picture?
Yea, this is one of those times.