4.11.2010

Spring/Summer Wishlist.

The title says it all. I will continue to add items I want and will buy or cannot buy. I've also provided the links with the photos as well, just in case any of you would like to purchase ; )

$99
Sam Edelman "Divine" Sandals




$78
TOPSHOP
Simple Molly Playsuit by Motel


"Ginger" $90-$100

Unfortunately this is an oldie but I recently got my pair on eBay! Yay! I've been eying it ever since I saw it on Kourtney Kardashian and I've been wanting a zipper // gladiator // embellished sandal so this is perfect! I'm so excited. I will definitely post pictures when it arrives.


Pistol Panties
"Betty"
How adorable is this high waisted triangle bikini with bow tie back.



Calypso
Nuna Shirt
Was $135.00 Now $99.00

Newport News
Floral print blouse with sash
$29

I just can't get enough of floral prints..

No comments: