4.15.2010

H&M "The Garden Collection" S/S 2010



Image by me.

This collection stands for everything I love about summer and spring clothes. All the colors, floral prints, flowy silhouettes, and made from organic materials?! Is there anything NOT to like about this collection? Not for me! I want all the pieces!















When I first heard about this collection at H&M I knew I was going to be in trouble. I resisted to have any visits to the mall and was doing a very good job, until today. The dear girlfriend asked me to go to the mall to pick something up for her and well, it was right next to H&M and my shopaholic self went in and left with a few items of course.

Images by me.

Check out the website for more: http://www.hmthegardencollection.com/

+Update, I got the chance to finally go to H&M the other day and I bought 2 pieces. (Had WAY MORE than 2 pieces in my hand but I decided to be good.) I'll take photos+post soon!


Paper Bag Waist Short
$29.95

One more garment to come!~

No comments: