6.05.2011

Santa Monica Shopping for Sis

Shirt, Romper, & Hat by H&M, Shoes by ALDO, and Handbag by Rebecca Minkoff

I can't remember the last time I went to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. I make sure every time I go I have enough funds to play with because all of my favorite stores are out there. Today, I didn't go for me though. My wonderful sister who I am so proud of got accepted into a Youth Seminar at Pepperdine University in Malibu, CA. She was chosen the only girl out of the entire school so this event is a pretty big deal, there's a dinner at the end of her week stay there so she needed a dress. On top of that, she needed another dress for a wedding we're attending so this trip was dedicated to dress shopping for her.

As for me? Well, I have one dress from the H&M Conscious Collection and I have yet to look for one for the Pepperdine dinner but I will be making a trip back there once I get my next paycheck :)